Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bad Dreams

I just had a dream, no, I had a nightmare about my ex! I don’t know where those emotions came from. It’s the weirdest thing. I guess it’s because I was thinking about how much things have progressed for me.
Last night, after a meeting, someone said it has been nice watching me grow in program. This was the second time I heard that this week. I led a meeting on Saturday and someone approached me and said the same thing.
So, I guess that nightmare was my subconscious’ way of letting me know I still have more growth to do. Lol! It was the most vile and violent dream I’ve had in ages. There are no words to describe how sick that relationship was. It’s over now. I’m just so glad it was a dream and not reality.

Right now I am working on acceptance. I am accepting that it was just a dream. The mind immediately wants to analyze and all that crap but I’m not going there! I’m not going to the kitchen either!
Hopefully, I can get back to sleep….

No comments:

Post a Comment