Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Isolation

Isolation
There’s a huge part of me that wants to go back into my shell. I hear, what is the use of opening up and letting someone in only to have your heart stumped on? It is only my dis-ease calling me. However, I hear the voice of God much louder saying, it’s okay. I will take care of you.

At today’s meeting, I surrendered my self-will. I also made a huge mistake. However, I am grateful to God I did not go through with my plan. I have to let God take care of this for me. If I try, I will only make things worse. I’m done with that.

I don’t have to be afraid to be vulnerable. I will not be afraid of sharing my feelings. What happened was more about the other person than it was about me. Yes, I played my role. However, I was honest and I was true. Love recognizes love.

No comments:

Post a Comment