Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Monday, May 6, 2013

Impermanence

Last night I was meditating on my latest lessons regarding letting go. It’s amazing when you realize that all the answers you know are already there, if you will just listen. My answer – impermanence. I spent so much time last fall meditating and learning about impermanence, Anicca, while on that silent meditation retreat. This is my overall lesson and answer to the end of suffering in this area.

My faith has taught me to let go and let God. The Big Book reminds me that acceptance is the answer. My truth is that I have a huge problem accepting change. As soon as I accept that the nature of life is impermanence and flux, I will not have the struggles with wondering why certain things have happened. I just need to go with the flow and accept what is….

No comments:

Post a Comment