Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Friday, July 29, 2011

Step Four – The Second Time Around

“Change begins with honesty.” OA 12 + 12, Page 30

It’s that time. It’s time to take a fearless and courageous inventory. I am dreading it as much as I did the first time around. However, I am curious to see how differently the steps will be with months versus weeks of abstinence this time.

I completed the OA 12 + 12 reading this morning and wrote down the following key words:

• Self-analysis
• Process of transformation
• Honesty
• Self-awareness
• Searching and Fearless

I found my notes from my first Step Four reading notes and my list looked like this. Unfortunately, I did not date this entry in my journal (the entry before it is dated 10/22/10 and the entry after it is dated 11/6/10):

• Surrender
• Resentment
• Transformation
• Willingness
• Fearlessness
• Denial
• Honesty
• “Utilize, not analyze”
• HOUSECLEANING

I am not sure how much of my inventory I will be sharing on this blog. However, I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment