Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stone Buddha

Meditation meeting was awesome tonight. I love when I get just what I need right when I need it. I'm too sleepy to write about the stone Buddha. Right now, the image is just enough.

Today has been one trying day. I felt my thoughts being pushed into my past. On the other hand, I am also being pulled into a future. I do not want either. Very grateful I know I have a choice.

Right now I want to stay right where I am...in the Now. It is very calm and serene here. I am happy here. Tonight, I am very grateful for this moment.


Thank you, Father, Mother, God, for 300 days of abstinence!

1 comment:

  1. Namaste sister, best regards for the continued success of personal choice.

    In Lak' ech, live in truth prosper in love...

    ReplyDelete