Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making Peace with Stress - Day Three

A vibrant, healthy body; a quiet, peaceful mind; and a joyful spirit….Namaste!

Today's meditation was challenging. The body was tired and the mind kept wandering. I do want to keep in mind setting the intention to be at peace and in the present moment. I realize I waste a lot of energy being tense. I also realize this stems from being too attached to outcomes. I am not in control of anything. The sooner I accept the fact that I am powerless, the more joyful (and healthy) I will be. Stress has truly wreaked havoc on my spirit, mind, and body. I am so very grateful to God that I am returning to wholeness. My overall sense of well-being means I can live my life in peace and serenity. I want no-thing more and no-thing less. I deserve peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment