Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 9: Healing the Heart

I love today's meditation. It brought me to tears:

The four needs of the heart are attention, affection, appreciation, and acceptance. The heart is a perfect tool that lets you know how you are feeling and if its needs are being met. In today’s meditation, rather than sorting out all the ways in which our needs are not being met, let’s drift our awareness to our connection to source, spirit, the universe, divine awareness, God . . . or whatever term you prefer for the infinite realm of creation. Let’s bring some attention to all the needs that are being met in our life. From there, we will have a strong foundation for gratitude and healing to unfold.


I know there's a lot of healing that still needs to go on in my heart. I am very grateful for all the love I have to give and receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment