Freedom from Compulsive Overeating

Friday, May 27, 2011

On Vacation




Well, I am on vacation. Today when I logged off my computer I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Hell, being on vacation meant it was time to pig out and eat a bunch of junk food.

First, there was the sadness that I am on vacation alone this year. It’s going to take some getting used to. Second, I understand food wasn’t going to be a central part either. No partner. No junk food. Boy, oh, boy. What am I going to do?

My sponsor and I came up with an action plan last night. I hate keeping food logs. I normally don’t have to submit my food to my sponsor…just yes or no that I followed my plan. However, I do feel it is important for me to be very concise about what I am going to be eating. So, I am going to submit my food and/or take a photo of it and text it to her. Yikes!

Now, this is in addition to bookending my meals. I also need to attend at least one face-to-face meeting during my vacation. Haha! It appears there is no vacation from being a compulsive overeater.

No comments:

Post a Comment